A lot of my clients come to me wondering how in the world they can get more eyeballs on their blog posts, products, and even on their website itself.
Just creating a pretty website is not enough these days, you actually need to do a bit of work to get more people to view your site and ultimately buy your stuff. That’s why I feel that SEO is so important.
In this video, I’m walking you through 10 tips to improve your SEO so you can increase your traffic and grow your business.
These SEO tips for WordPress include:
1) Making your URLs easy for Google to read.
2) Using the Yoast SEO plugin on your WordPress website.
3) Writing lengthier blog posts.
4) Being consistent with posting on your blog.
5) Adding info to the alt text of your photos.
6) Adding a YouTube video if you can.
7) Using internal and external links in your posts.
8) Making sure your site is mobile friendly.
9) Taking some time and work on the SEO in places on your WordPress website where you might not ordinarily think to do it.
10) Making sure your site loads as fast as possible.
To see more about how to improve your website traffic using SEO, you can head over to the blog and read the full post here:
Download the free Well-Paid Artist Roadmap here:
Join my free Facebook community here:
ig: http://instagram.com/amanda_creek/ | fb: http://Facebook.com/AmandaCreekCreative
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below! 🙂