Check out my simple 10-step SEO process to get your website and your content to rank higher in search engines. Search Engine Optimization can be very difficult, but you need to be consistent and follow the right strategies to find success. In this video, I will show you my SEO strategy and some SEO best practices so you can start to rank higher with SEO in 2020 and beyond. You can find my complete SEO Course aka my complete SEO Tutorial for Beginners by clicking on the playlist URL below.
SPPC SEO Tutorial for Beginners Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCKZKQoSq6y4Zebbxz71dATBZOEUDW755
Simple 10-Step SEO Process to Rank Your Content: https://surfsideppc.com/seo-process/
Helpful Related Videos:
What is SEO? How Does SEO Work? SPPC SEO Tutorial #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAxThQvxzgE
How to Create Topic Clusters for SEO AKA Keyword Content Clusters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u8zldXTds8
5-Step Long-Term SEO Keyword Targeting Content Strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7PN5aAmmBA
My Simple 10-Step SEO Process
1. Understand the Main Topics and Sub-Topics You Want Your Website to Rank for in Google and other Search Engines
What are the main topics that your website and your content will focus on?
What are the sub-topics that your website and content will focus on?
2. Make Sure Website is Indexed, No Website Crawl Errors in Search Engines, Website Loading Speed
Is your website indexed without any major crawl errors from search engines?
3. Keyword Research for SEO
4. Create Content for Top Keywords
5. Use Long-Term SEO Friendly URLs
6. Optimize On-Page SEO including title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, image alt tags, internal linking, and external linking.
7. Answer common questions for your keywords provided by the Google search engine.
8. Continue to improve and update content over time.
9. Create topic clusters aka content clusters to rank for short-tail and long-tail keywords.
10. Use Content Marketing and Build Backlinks to your website and your content.
Is your website too slow?
URLs from the video:
Google Search Console: https://search.google.com/search-console/
Google Keyword Planner: https://ads.google.com/aw/keywordplanner/
How to Get High-Quality Backlinks: https://backlinko.com/high-quality-backlinks
Find the Speed of your website: https://gtmetrix.com/
#SPPC #SPPCSEO #SEO #SearchEngineOptimization