Learn a data-driven keyword research process to measure keyword difficulty. These tips will help you choose keywords that you can ACTUALLY rank for on Google.
Try Ahrefs’ Keywords Explorer ► https://ahrefs.com/keywords-explorer
This is the third and final video in Ahrefs’ keyword research tutorial series. You can view the entire playlist here:
In this video, you’ll learn 3 different ways to gauge keyword difficulty as well as an advanced keyword research tactic that most people aren’t doing.
More specifically, here’s what you’ll learn:
– How to analyze the top 10 ranking results and why it’s more accurate than Keyword Difficulty scores.
– What the most important metrics are when determining keyword difficulty.
– How to include a 1-minute backlink analysis into your process.
– The power of matching the searcher’s intent.
– Bonus: How to analyze SERP volatility.
By using this proven analysis, you’ll be able to choose the right keywords to target instead of wasting your time chasing after arbitrary search volume numbers.
We highly recommend watching the entire series so that you can take your keyword research skills and efficiency to the next level.
0:50 Analyze the top 10 ranking results to get a more accurate score
2:17 Check if the results are matching searcher’s intent
3:51 Include a backlink analysis in KD research process
5:56 Analyze SERP volatility for more refined results
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
Ahrefs ► https://ahrefs.com/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1