How to Check Alexa Rank of a Website in Google Chrome?
1. Open Google chrome browser on your computer.
2. Click on Apps.
3. Now, visit the Chrome Web store.
4. Search for “PageRank” in the search bar.
5. Click on the extensions tab.
6. Open the search result “PageRank Status” to read more about it.
7. Read the description of the extension on the right, and other information such as the ratings and number of downloads.
8. Now, click on the “+free” button on the right side.
9. Click on “add” from the window that pops up.
10. As you can see the “Page Rank Status” Button has been installed on your Google chrome browser.
11. Now, Navigate to a website and Click on this “Page Rank” button.
12. Now, you can see the Alexa rank of the website and other information such as backlinks, pages indexed and geo-location information of the website.
13. This is How You can Check Alexa Rank of a Website in Google Chrome.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ http://www.jobs4mind.com
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Tweets by jobs4mind
Video Credits ( Free Screen Recorder Software):
Image courtesy of [stockimages] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Watch Previous Videos
How to Fix Full Screen YouTube Glitch in Google Chrome
How to Export Bookmarks in Google Chrome