We analyzed 2 million random keywords and their top 10 ranking pages to create a dead simple SEO strategy for faster Google rankings. So how long does it take to rank on Google?
Subscribe ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1
Our data revealed that the average number one ranking page takes around 3 years, while only 5.7% of all studied pages ranked in the top 10 search results within 1 year for at least 1 keyword.
But here’s the thing:
the duration to rank on Google page one depends on numerous factors and can’t be generalized.
In this video, you’ll learn:
1. How long it takes to rank in Google (and what it means for you as a blogger or website owner).
2. The main factors that helped accelerate pages to faster Google rankings.
3. A dead simple SEO strategy to rank your pages faster (even if your website is brand new).
4. How to find low-competition topics to write about.
5. 3 easy link building strategies you can rinse and repeat.
6. How to eventually start competing for high search volume and more competitive head terms.
0:50 Our study of 2 million random keywords
2:21 Factors that help a page rank faster
3:21 Find low-competition topics with low to medium search volumes
7:00 Use guest blogging to acquire links
8:51 ‘Steal’ links from the Top10 ranking pages
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
Ahrefs ► https://ahrefs.com/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1