http://tabithanaylor.com Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create blog network backlinks – call us: 703-342-6883
Tips on how to create blog network backlinks
If you are looking for a way to create lots of contextual backlinks from a wide variety of sources, you may want to consider using blog networks. Blog networks are basically a group of blogs owned by a single person or a group of blog owners.
How blog networks work
Blog networks allow you to post articles containing your backlinks to their blogs in exchange for a fee. You can chose a monthly subscription based on the number of blogs you want to submit content to, so you can find something within your budget.
Advantages of blog networks
Although this is a paid method of sourcing backlinks, it can save you a lot of time if you don’t want to do the tedious job of looking for high page rank blogs to comment on or that will accept you as a guest blogger. Plus the backlinks from blog networks are more permanent and from high page rank authority sites, so your money may be better spent than using just free methods.
Examples of blog networks
• Build my rank
• Authority link network
• Article marketing automation
• Article ranks
Most of these blog networks require you to submit original or unique articles, though some allow content in the spun format. You can include between 1 to 3 contextual backlinks within your article, but each blog network has its own policies so make sure you read them before subscribing to their service.
Can you build your own blog network?
Building your own blog network is definitely an option though one must consider the costs and time it takes to create one. If you have sufficiently developed your SEO skills, you can easily buy high page rank blogs or expired domains on domain auctions, and build an arsenal of your own blogs where you can post your content for free and create backlinks in the process. You can even turn it into a side business and rent backlinks to other business owners.
Here are other SEO tips videos where you can find on my channel:
1. Google SEO Guide: 4 tips on how to choose or create backlinks- http://youtu.be/i5cmQ04J4LI
2. Google SEO Guide: 5 tips on how to choose your local business domain name- http://youtu.be/u_T-h2l5asI
3. Google SEO Guide: 6 tiips on how to create good quality backlinks- http://youtu.be/3CPGZ1WB7NE
4. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create .edu and .gov backlinks- http://youtu.be/Acl9iPKsYKg
5. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create backlinks from article directories- http://youtu.be/ysAvWUHYAsg
6. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create forum backlinks- http://youtu.be/8DpZw5RE51k
7. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to analyze your local business competitors- http://youtu.be/_ChqyVqdYM8
8. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create guest blogging backlinks- http://youtu.be/ytiINKZ7sE0
9. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create press Release backlinks- http://youtu.be/cLrUjXWcihg
10.Google SEO Guide – Tips on how to create RSS backlinks- http://youtu.be/kI3P2NRlfIg
11. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create social bookmarking backlinks- http://youtu.be/si3fcm0OiwY
12. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create web 2.0 backlinks- http://youtu.be/d5vx9RM7yH0
13. Goog SEO Guide: Tips on how to create blog commenting backlinks- http://youtu.be/u_N1UaiZzVQ
14. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create proper keyword research for your local business- http://youtu.be/vXDAOBRoR60
15. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to structure your website content for better SEO- http://youtu.be/APZsEqtWvuo
16. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to please Google human reviewers-http://youtu.be/2sYgLh9CHDI
17. Google SEO Guide: SEO Terms Defined- http://youtu.be/jJmVFLvbKf8
18. Google SEO Guide: Top negative SEO factors that will ruin your rankings- http://youtu.be/znGcxr9T7rA
19. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create blog network backlinks- http://youtu.be/2pj9tps26VQ
20. Google SEO Guide -Top positive SEO factors that will boost your rankings- http://youtu.be/mUvVcKqGHok