Serplab (now SerpRobot): https://www.serprobot.com/
So, how do you improve your keyword rankings in Google? I’m going to tell you the 12 ways that can help.
1. You want to look for the right keyword density. Check your competition, and make sure your keyword density is in a spot that it will rank well.
2. Use images that have KW rich captions such as ALT text, and file name.
3. Embed relevant YouTube videos
4. Use subheadings with rich keywords
5. Publish several KGR posts relevant to the term and then link to the post you intend to rank.
6. Add more backlinks to a post
7. More backlinks to H.P. with brand anchor text
8. More KW rich anchor text
9. More relevant backlinks from relevant articles
10. More shared on FB, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media sites
11. More traffic via social shares
12. More traffic via YouTube
Have a question? Leave it in the comments below
Don’t forget to like and subscribe
Here are 16+ more examples of Amazon Affiliate Sites (with 15,000 keywords): http://nichesiteproject.com/amazon-affiliate-sites-examples/
The Niche Site Process: http://nichesiteproject.com/amazon-affiliate-sites-niche-site-process/
About Niche Site Project: http://nichesiteproject.com/about/
DOUG CUNNINGTON, PMP writes about SEO, productivity, project management, and niche sites. His work has been featured all over the web, including Ahrefs, Empire Flippers, Niche Pursuits, Side Hustle Nation and more.
I am an internet marketer and a Project Management Professional (PMP, certified in 2008 by the Project Management Institute).