Learn how to create an XML sitemap for your WordPress website using the All in One SEO Pack plugin. This allows you to provide a list of pages to crawl to major search engines. Below is an outline of the steps.
1. Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click the “All in One SEO” option in the navigation menu.
3. Click the Feature Manager option in the All in One SEO section.
4. Find the XML Sitemaps option, click the Activate button.
5. Click the “XML Sitemap” link in the All in One SEO section of the navigation menu.
6. Choose your sitemap settings then click the “Update Sitemap” button to create your XML sitemap.
For more information, read our full guide on creating an XML Sitemap in WordPress with All in One SEO Pack – https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/recommended-wordpress-plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/xml-sitemap
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here: